Location:
Everett Springs Road
Floyd County, Georgia
N 34° 30.019 W085° 06.935
Date of Visits: 10/2/2010
Alfred B Barton
Pvt Co E 23 Regt Ala Inf
Confederate States Army
May 3 1848 May 17 1927
William M Barton
Pvt Co I 65 Ga Inf
Confederate States Army
Sept 1 1836 Jun 10 1913
I have been visiting cemeteries and locating the graves of Confederate soldiers most of my life. Since 2009 I have specifically cataloged Confederate soldiers that were marked as such in cemeteries I visit. I also record veterans from other wars and tombstones that really interest me. June 2021: I would love to know who visits this page and what did you think about the work. Please leave a comment or drop me a quick note (greg_green@bellsouth.net)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Location: US Highway 52 Ryo, Gordon County, Georgia N 34° 27.038 W084° 40.340 Date of Visit: December 27, 2009 John R Green Corp Co F 1 G...
No comments:
Post a Comment