Date of Visit: April 6, 2009
Location: Sulligent, Lamar County, Alabama
George W. Kilpatrick
Co. E 30th Ala. Inf. CSA
Pvt. William E. Satterwhite
Co. K 56th Regt. Ga. Inf. CSA
Nov. 14, 1837 - Sept. 25, 1896
Benjamin Murrah Molly
Pvt. D Co.
24th Miss Inf. CSA
May 29, 1842 - Jan 23, 1918
I have been visiting cemeteries and locating the graves of Confederate soldiers most of my life. Since 2009 I have specifically cataloged Confederate soldiers that were marked as such in cemeteries I visit. I also record veterans from other wars and tombstones that really interest me. June 2021: I would love to know who visits this page and what did you think about the work. Please leave a comment or drop me a quick note (greg_green@bellsouth.net)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Location: US Highway 52 Ryo, Gordon County, Georgia N 34° 27.038 W084° 40.340 Date of Visit: December 27, 2009 John R Green Corp Co F 1 G...
No comments:
Post a Comment